18K Gold Filled | "Evil Eye" Gold Statement Necklace
Ward off the evil eye with this gorgeous evil eye necklace. Wear it on its own or layer a few for that statement look.
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO GIVE SOMEONE THE "EVIL EYE"?
The evil eye is a “look” or “stare” that is believed to bring bad luck to the person at whom it is directed for reasons of envy or dislike.
It is a curse or legend believed to be cast by this malevolent glare and usually given to a person when they are unaware.
Many cultures believe that receiving an evil eye will cause one misfortune, bad luck, or injury. The evil eye jewelry and talismans were created to protect against the evil eye. The energy vibration of the eye is meant for your spiritual protection.
- Material: 18K Gold Filled
- Chain style: 1.2mm Box
- Chain length: 16 inches + 2 inches extender
- Charm size: 1 inch wide x 0.4 inches height
- Stone: Cubic Zirconia
- Hypoallergenic, tarnish resistant, and water friendly.
- Handmade under CA Prop 65 and EU standards.
Free of harmful chemicals or metals such as Nickel, Lead, and Cadmium.