Dainty Raspberry Red "Ruby" Gold Hoop Birthstone Earrings
SPECIAL EDITION GEMSTONE COLLECTION
Available only in limited quantity
Ruby is stimulating for the Heart chakra and also for the Base or Root chakra. It encourages you to “follow your bliss.” It is a stone of abundance and aids in the retention of finances and passion within relationships. It is also a protective stone in many respects, psychologically, emotionally, and mentally and has a reputation for keeping travelers safe.
Ruby promotes clear visualization and positive dreams. It stimulates the pineal gland, which is responsible for triggering melatonin production during the hours of darkness.
Rubies are one of the most precious stones in the entire world. It has a hardness of 9.0 on the Mohs scale of mineral hardness.
∙ July Birthstone
∙ 40th Anniversary Gemstone
∙ Heart and Root Chakra
D E T A I L S
- Item: a pair of Hoops and Gemstones
- Hoop metals: 14K Gold Filled
- Hoop style: Endless Hoop
- Hoop size: 16mm in diameter
- Pendant metal: 14KGEP
- Pendant style: Mini Sphere - Premium Cut
- Pendant size: approx 7mm x 5mm in diametre.
- Origins: Rubies are ethically-sourced from India.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to the natural form and charateristic of each gemstone you may receive a slight variation from the picture shown. Each gemstones are truly one of a kind.
** Lead, Nickel and Cadmium Free **
A gorgeous piece for everyday wear.
HOW TO OPEN AND CLOSE ENDLESS HOOPS ?
Endless hoops are a staple in our wardrobe, for they are super lightweight and comfortable to wear, whether it is for every day or for sleep. Yet they can be a bit tricky to put on and off, particularly for the smaller size hoop! I've written the below guide to help with some questions we get asked frequently.
HOW DO I OPEN ENDLESS HOOPS ?
Endless hoops are a tube wire hoop, and must be opened vertically rather than horizontally to avoid breakage. To open an endless hoop, find the end of your post by rocking the post back and forth gently with the hoop closed. If you can see movement, then that end is the end you'll use to open your hoop. To open an endless hoop, gently pull vertically to dislodge the post from the tube wire. Be careful not to bend or twist the hoop excessively as this may cause breakage.
Once the hoop is open, you are able to add any charms, and open the hoop vertically to fit the post through your piercing.
CARE WARNINGS FOR ENDLESS HOOPS
Endless hoops are dainty and extra care must be taken when putting them on and off.
They are made of hollow wire, and are malleable. Under no circumstances should you pull your endless hoops horizontally, this will cause breakage.
- Avoid bending them with excessive force or touching the middle connector metal.
- We cannot replace any breakage cause by bending due to poor handling.
- They must be handled with extra care when being opened and closed.
- As they are a hollow tube, gunk and dirt will enter the hollow ends. Take care of them by cleaning them using our care guide to ensure they last longer.
TIPS FOR SUCCESS
- Add charms after you have placed the hoop on your ear. This stops the charms from falling out while you are putting on your hoop, and you are able to more easily face the charm the desired way.
- Practice opening & closing the hoop off-ear first, to understand and have a feel for where the post and hollow tube are.
- Use a mirror! A mirror at the back of your ear may help with locating the two ends of your endless hoop, and help with easier fastening.
- Go for a medium to larger sized endless hoop if you are still having troubles opening and closing them. They are much easier to fasten as there is a lot more space to work with.
- Ask a friend to help you! Alternatively, a jeweller or someone with small, steady hands will also do - show them this guide to help them!