Ariel Gold "Aquamarine" Sol Birthstone Charm Necklace
The name Aquamarine comes from the Latin aqua marinus, meaning "water of the sea," and refers to its sparkling ocean-like color.
Aquamarine, the birthstone of March, has a rich color and has long been a symbol of youth, health, and hope.
Aquamarine evokes the purity of crystalline waters and the exhilaration and relaxation of the sea. It is calming, soothing, and cleansing, and inspires truth, trust, and letting go.
Birthstone zodiac sign: Pisces
D E T A I L S
- Item: 1 x piece only
- Chain metals: 14K Gold Filled
- Chain style: Fine Rolo/Cable , Box , Diamond Duo
- Length: 16", 18", 20" inches
- Chain: Link chain with a spring clasp
- Pendant metal: 14KGEP
- Pendant style: Round - High Cut
- Pendant size: approx 1,2 - 1,4 cm or 12mm - 14mm
** Lead, Nickel and Cadmium Free **
A gorgeous piece for everyday wear.