Wai Wai Shell "Citrine & Aventurine" Beaded Bracelet
We are happy to introduce this gorgeous Wai Wai Shell bracelet.
In Hawaiian languange Wai Wai stands for value, worth and wealth. Wai also means is water and water is everything. It sustains life, it feeds us, cleanses us, it surrounds us, it gives us work and play, it kills us when we offend it, it is our freeway to the world, it is worshipped.
It can be worn alone or stack with other beaded bracelets.
We know you will LOVE it!
D E T A I L S :
- Citrine is a premier stone of manifestation, imagination, and personal will. Carrying the power of the sun, it is warm and comforting, energizing and life giving. It stimulates the chakras like the sunlight of spring, clearing the mind and stirring the soul to action.
- Green Aventurine is known as the good luck stone and is often used to attract money. It's also a comforter and heart healer, used to clear and activate the Heart Chakra for general well-being and emotional calm. A powerful protector of the Heart Chakra, providing a shield to block entry from those who would “tap-in” and use the energy of another.
- Hematite is one of the best root chakra stones. It helps to absorb negative energy and calms in times of stress or worry. Hematite is a very protective stone and is great to carry to help you stay grounded in many situations. Hematite is also good for working with the Root Chakra, helping to transform negative energies into a more positive vibration.
- Stone width: Approx. 5mm
- Accents: Conch Sea Shell (tones and markings on shells will vary from piece to piece)
- Strung in latex free strong stretch cord.
- How to find your "Bracelet Size"
- Read "Care Instructions"
NOTE: If you required a custom size please add note in the additional box below.