Pono Shell "Amazonite" Beaded Bracelet
We are happy to introduce this gorgeous PONO Shell bracelet.
In the Hawaiian language pono stands for righteousness and balance, if a person is living pono, it means that they have struck the right balance in their relationships with other things, places, and people in their lives.
It can be worn alone or stack with other beaded bracelets.
We know you will LOVE it!
D E T A I L S :
- Amazonite is a strong stone for communicating and is particularly helpful if you sometimes find it difficult, to tell the truth. They are powerful healing crystals for you to use if you require help to communicate truthfully, as it aids you to do so with integrity and a balanced outlook.
- Hematite is one of the best root chakra stones. It helps to absorb negative energy and calms in times of stress or worry. Hematite is a very protective stone and is great to carry to help you stay grounded in many situations. Hematite is also good for working with the Root Chakra, helping to transform negative energies into a more positive vibration.
- Stone width: Approx. 4mm
- Accents: Conch Sea Shell
- Strung in latex-free strong stretch cord.
- Designed by An'ge, handcrafted in Toronto
- How to find your "Bracelet Size"
- Read "Care Instructions"
- PROCESSING TIMES: Please allow 3 - 5 days for processing time, these jewelry are made-to-order.
- Due to the natural form and characteristics of each gemstone/pearl, you may receive a slight variation from the picture shown. Each gemstone/pearl is truly one of a kind.
- Our jewelry are "Lead, Nickel and Cadmium Free"
Need a custom or rush order? We'll be happy to help you, please contact us for assistance.