Evil Eye "Opal" Medallion Gold Necklace
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO GIVE SOMEONE THE "EVIL EYE" ?
The evil eye is a “look” or “stare” that is believed to bring bad luck for the person at whom it is directed for reasons of envy or dislikes. It is a curse or legend believed to be cast by this malevolent glare and usually given to a person when they are unaware.
Many cultures believe that receiving an evil eye will cause one misfortune, bad luck, or injury. The evil eye jewelry and talismans were created to protect against the evil eye. The energy vibration of the eye is meant for your spiritual protection.
D E T A I L S :
- Chain metal: 14K Gold Filled
- Chain style: Box or Diamond Duo
- Chain Length: 16" inches or 18" inches
- Pendant: 14K Gold Electro Plated
- White Opal in the center for the evil eye.
- Diameter : 10mm
- Size Charts