Nusa Ata "Clutch Style" Rattan Bag
This unique clutch shape woven Ata crossbody bag makes an elegant choice when strolling the town in the summer sun or all seasons. Beach Boho Chic at best!
Handmade in Tenganan village in East Bali, each bag is handwoven individually and takes several weeks to complete using traditional tools. This is the only village in Indonesia creating these amazing pieces.
- Due to it's handmade nature, size and appearance may vary slightly. Each and every piece is unique.
- Processing involves smoking in a traditional oven over coconut husks to add patina and strength.
- Natural smoke scent due to the process in which the bag is made.
- Includes a traditional cotton Batik Lining (which varies piece to piece)
This is a natural occurrence in handcrafted goods and one of the many reasons we love it!
- Premium Quality.
- Tight weaving Ata Grass
- Extra security is added to the Batik inner lining.
- Leather strap and snap/bow closure.
- Length: 20cm
- Thickness: 7cm
- Strap: 55cm (drop)/110cm (in total)