Ahurani Aqua Chalcedony 925 Sterling Silver Bracelet
We adopted the name from ancient Persian mythology.
Ahurani is a water goddess.
She watches over rainfall as well as standing water.
She was invoked for health, healing, prosperity, and growth.
She is either the wife or the daughter of the great god of creation and goodness, Ahura Mazda.
Her name means "She who belongs to Ahura".
D E T A I L S
- Stone: Aqua Chalcedony set in .925 Sterling Silver Bezel.
- Length: Approx. 15 x 20mm Rutilated Aqua Chalcedony.
- Chain: Medallion/Coin .925 Sterling Silver.
- Designed by An'ge, handcrafted in Toronto.
- Size Chart
- Read more about "Aqua Chalchedony"
- PROCESSING TIMES: Please allow 3 - 5 days for processing time, these jewelry are made-to-order.
- Due to the natural form and characteristics of each gemstone/pearl, you may receive a slight variation from the picture shown. Each gemstone/pearl is truly one of a kind.
- Our jewelry are "Lead, Nickel and Cadmium Free"
Need a custom or rush order? We'll be happy to help you, please contact us for assistance.