- Nusa Ata "Hex" Rattan Bag Vol.2
Nusa Ata "Hex" Rattan Bag Vol.2
BACK IN STOCK! NEW & IMPROVED !
A limited edition hexagon shape woven Ata crossbody bag makes an elegant choice when strolling the town in the summer sun or all seasons. Beach Boho Chic at best!
Handmade in Tenganan village in East Bali, each bag is handwoven individually and takes several weeks to complete using traditional tools. This is the only village in Indonesia creating these amazing pieces.
Learn more about "The Artisan"
- Premium Quality.
- Tight weaving Ata Grass.
- Tenun fabric from Flores.
- Extra security is added to Tenun inner lining.
- Leather strap and snap/bow closure.
- Adjustbale strap
- Inner pouch lining for your essentials
- Diameter: 20cm
- Thickness: 7cm
- Strap: 55cm (drop)/110cm (in total)
- Due to it's handmade nature, size and appearance may vary slightly. Each and every piece is unique.
- Processing involves smoking in a traditional oven over coconut husks to add patina and strength.
- Natural smoke scent due to the process in which the bag is made.
- Includes a traditional cotton Batik Lining (which varies piece to piece)