Nusa Ata "Saint-Tropez" Round Rattan Bag
LIMITED EDITION! A perfect blend of contemporary French Riviera and traditional Balinese design resulting a sleek yet chic handbag.
This unique round shape woven Ata crossbody bag makes an elegant choice when strolling the town in the summer sun or all seasons. Beach Boho Chic at best!
Handmade in Tenganan village in East Bali, each bag is handwoven individually and takes several weeks to complete using traditional tools. This is the only village in Indonesia creating these amazing pieces.
Learn more about "The Artisan"
- Due to it's handmade nature, size and appearance may vary slightly. Each and every piece is unique.
- Processing involves smoking in a traditional oven over coconut husks to add patina and strength.
- Natural smoke scent due to the process in which the bag is made.
- Includes a modern cotton lining.
This is a natural occurrence in handcrafted goods and one of the many reasons we love it!
- Premium Quality.
- Adjustable strap, 3 different length.
- Tight weaving.
- Extra security is added to the inner lining.
- Leather strap and wristlet
- Snap/bow closure.
- Diameter: 20cm
- Thickness: 7cm
- Strap: 55cm (drop)/110cm (in total)
We require a 50% deposit for pre-sale/custom order goods. The deposit is not refundable or non-transferable at any time after it has been paid.
This deposit will be applied toward your final payment amount for your custom order or pre-sale goods.
This advance payment must be made via www.casalovina.com.
Full payment is required when the merchandise is picked up or upon delivery.
If full payment not received within 14 days after the goods arrive in Canada, we have the rights to release the goods to other potential customers.