Dainty "Emerald" Gold Hoop Birthstone Earrings
SPECIAL EDITION GEMSTONE COLLECTION
Available only in limited quantity
Emerald...the “Stone of Successful Love,” Emerald opens and nurtures the heart and the Heart Chakra. Its soothing energy provides healing to all levels of the being, bringing freshness and vitality to the spirit. A stone of inspiration and infinite patience, it embodies unity, compassion and unconditional love. Emerald promotes friendship, balance between partners, and is particularly known for providing domestic bliss, contentment and loyalty. It was dedicated in the ancient world to the goddess Venus for its ability to insure security in love.
Emerald is also a stone of great vision and intuition, associated with the eyes and sight, long believed to foretell future events and reveal one’s truths. It is a stone of wisdom, enhancing memory and increasing mental clarity. It combines intelligence with discernment, and brings to the conscious mind what is unconsciously known.
Emerald is also a marvelous crystal for activating artistic creativity, and for bringing focus and intensity to one’s lifework.
Birthstone zodiac sign: May (Taurus) , and was an historic birthstone for June (Cancer)
D E T A I L S
- Item: a pair of Hoops and Gemstones
- Hoop metals: 14K Gold Filled
- Hoop style: Endless Hoop
- Hoop size: 16mm in diameter
- Pendant metal: 14KGEP
- Pendant style: Mini Sphere - Premium Cut
- Pendant size: approx 7mm x 5mm in diametre.
- Origins: Emerald is ethically-sourced from India.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to the natural form and charateristic of each gemstone you may receive a slight variation from the picture shown. Each gemstones are truly one of a kind.
** Lead, Nickel and Cadmium Free **
A gorgeous piece for everyday wear.
HOW TO OPEN AND CLOSE ENDLESS HOOPS ?
Endless hoops are a staple in our wardrobe, for they are super lightweight and comfortable to wear, whether it is for every day or for sleep. Yet they can be a bit tricky to put on and off, particularly for the smaller size hoop! I've written the below guide to help with some questions we get asked frequently.
HOW DO I OPEN ENDLESS HOOPS ?
Endless hoops are a tube wire hoop, and must be opened vertically rather than horizontally to avoid breakage. To open an endless hoop, find the end of your post by rocking the post back and forth gently with the hoop closed. If you can see movement, then that end is the end you'll use to open your hoop. To open an endless hoop, gently pull vertically to dislodge the post from the tube wire. Be careful not to bend or twist the hoop excessively as this may cause breakage.
Once the hoop is open, you are able to add any charms, and open the hoop vertically to fit the post through your piercing.
CARE WARNINGS FOR ENDLESS HOOPS
Endless hoops are dainty and extra care must be taken when putting them on and off.
They are made of hollow wire, and are malleable. Under no circumstances should you pull your endless hoops horizontally, this will cause breakage.
- Avoid bending them with excessive force or touching the middle connector metal.
- We cannot replace any breakage cause by bending due to poor handling.
- They must be handled with extra care when being opened and closed.
- As they are a hollow tube, gunk and dirt will enter the hollow ends. Take care of them by cleaning them using our care guide to ensure they last longer.
TIPS FOR SUCCESS
- Add charms after you have placed the hoop on your ear. This stops the charms from falling out while you are putting on your hoop, and you are able to more easily face the charm the desired way.
- Practice opening & closing the hoop off-ear first, to understand and have a feel for where the post and hollow tube are.
- Use a mirror! A mirror at the back of your ear may help with locating the two ends of your endless hoop, and help with easier fastening.
- Go for a medium to larger sized endless hoop if you are still having troubles opening and closing them. They are much easier to fasten as there is a lot more space to work with.
- Ask a friend to help you! Alternatively, a jeweller or someone with small, steady hands will also do - show them this guide to help them!