Mayari Turquoise Silver Ring
Named after the Goddess of Full Moon in Tagalog mythology.
“Mysterious like the moon, she would delight you in her glow, her light alone can make you question yourself...and who was she? She will never let you know.”
D E T A I L S
- Gemstone: Turquoise
- Stone style: Cabochon Round
- Approx. stone size: 5mm x 5mm
- Made of High Polish .925 Sterling Silver and Oxidized
- Size Chart and Printable Ring Sizer.
- Read more about "Turquoise Stone"
Perfect for daily wear this ring will never tarnish.
- Turquoise is not only a stone for finding wholeness and truth; it is also an aid in the communication and manifestation of those qualities. Turquoise represents the wisdom that comes from all of life’s experiences. It reminds us that wholeness can only come when we are willing to embrace the totality of who we are and what we have learned. Turquoise is a stone of self forgiveness, self acceptance and the release of useless regrets.
History and Uses:
- Turquoise is a 16th century French name “pierre turquoise” meaning Turkish stone, because it was bought in Turkish bazaars which was on the trade route from Iran, where it was mined, to Europe. It comes in a range of blue to green hues, the blue color indicates a higher copper content, green color is associated with zinc or iron impurities and very light blue to almost white stones have higher aluminium concentrations. Turquoise has been revered by many different cultures throughout history including, the Egyptians, Persians, Aztecs, Native North and South Americans, Tibetans and Chinese as long ago as 5,000 BC. It has been regarded as a power stone bringing protection from accidents and good fortune. Native Americans believed it to connect them with the great spirit of the sky, helping their minds to become one with the Universe and its infinite possibilities.
- From my heart and my wholeness, I speak my truth with clarity, certainty and love.