Borneo "Anjat" Backpack
Our Limited Edition Anjat backpack is handwoven by indigenous Dayak tribe in Kalimantan (Borneo) island.
The "IT" bag to carry all of your beachwear, gear and more. Yes... we can't get enough of it!
They are lightweight and compact, allowing them to be easily packed for travel!
Each bag has a different tribal pattern with images depicted from the Borneo rainforest.
Despite their lightweight nature, they are extremely durable and flexible, It have been used in ancient Dayak tradition for carrying produce, clothing or heavy tool for many years.
Please note, each bag is unique and will have a different tribal pattern. No two bags are alike.
- Natural / Black
- Unique detailed ikat pattern
- Adjustable cotton rope straps
- Drawstring rope closure
- Bag will naturally contract and stretch depending on it's contents.
- Approx Height: 13.77-15.74in / 35-40cm
- Approx Circumference: 7.08in / 18cm
- 100% made out of rattan and cotton rope.
- Vegan friendly and bio-degradable.
What makes us sustainable?
- Read "Behind The Scene"