As the situation with COVID-19 continues to evolve day-to-day in Toronto, the primary focus of Casa Lovina's remains the health and safety of our family, customers, and our community.
We will continue to base our actions on recommendations from the Public Health Agency of Canada and ON Public Health. Based on the guidance provided to date, we will continue to operate under the following guidelines.
Shopping at Casa Lovina HQ
We remain committed to providing a safe, welcoming and comfortable experience for everyone.
We plan on opening our HQ studio for pop-ups or by appointment shop for our customers as provincial regulations allow and as we are able to meet the applicable safety and health standards.
We will follow processes and procedures in accordance with guidance from government and health authorities.
Here is our safety measures plan:
* Offering access to hand sanitizer for customers.
* Mask must be worn during the visit.
* Practicing "social distance" between clients and staff.
* Sanitizing all try-on jewelry , accessories and credit card terminals after every transaction.
* Client can try a maximum of 5 pieces of items at a time.
* A maximum of 8 clients in our HQ outdoor space. Sorry, there will be no exceptions to this rule.
* Cleaning and sanitizing all common contact surfaces after each appointments.
Please note that this situation is dynamic and may change without notice, please check back to this page for any updates we can provide.
We thank everyone for their support and patience. We are still in this together and thankful for your loyalty and support as we look to the future with optimism.
Mahalo, Casa Lovina